Top of the Stack Resume is a career management firm specializing in resumes, LinkedIn profiles, job search coaching, and job interview preparation.
Job Seeker Confidence Package
This package is designed to serve job seekers who are budget-conscious, yet still want a complete set of services to ensure a successful career transition. A customized resume critique, job search training, and job interview preparation are all designed to let job seekers take control of their career journey.
The “Job Seeker Confidence” package includes the following services:
Detailed Resume Evaluation/Critique
Step 1: Complete our carefully crafted questionnaire that addresses your work experience, various achievements, and the main relevant details of your work history, along with your intended career goals.
Step 2: Submit your completed questionnaire, along with your existing resume.
Step 3: After conducting a thorough evaluation of your documents, we will provide significant feedback. This feedback will be in the form of an MS Word document that outlines concrete ways you can improve all sections of your resume: headline, summary, work history, education, etc… along with specific formatting/layout suggestions.
This document will be customized to your unique situation and will have examples and solutions tailored to your actual resume.
Note: This service does not include a resume re-write or ongoing feedback.
Job Search Training
- Exclusive access to a recorded E-learning session teaching hands-on tools and skills for a successful job search.
- Instructions on optimizing LinkedIn settings and content to harness the power of LinkedIn, grow relevant network, improve online presence, and be found by recruiters.
- Attendees learn how to maximize opportunities on LinkedIn, use the Google Jobs feature, and tap into the hidden job market.
- Includes handouts, screenshots, and a complete system to help job seekers land their next opportunity.
Job Interview Preparation
- Full access to a comprehensive online course that covers all aspects of preparing for a job interview.
- A self-study program with 4+ hours of quality video content: 27 lessons, 20+ worksheets/handouts, a comprehensive question library, and animations to enhance learning.
- Topics range from what to wear, how to research, how to talk about yourself and your accomplishments, how to ask/answer questions, handle difficult interview situations, follow up, talk about money, negotiate, and much, much more.
- Job seekers will become more confident candidates and will be set to handle any interview situation after completing this course.
Let the Experts at Top of the Stack Resume Work for You!
Meet the Founder, Principal Writer, and Expert Career Strategist
MBA, NCRW, CEIC, NCOPE
Top of the Stack Resume was founded with one goal in mind: to arm job seekers with the highest quality career documents via a personalized approach and a continuous dedication to staying on top of the ever-changing career industry practices.
Nelly Grinfeld, company founder, brings 10+ years experience in the careers industry, along with a Human Resources background.
Nationally Certified Resume Writer: With an insider’s view of what hiring managers are looking for, Nelly knows the right questions to ask, highlighting each client’s strengths and accomplishments while meeting industry-specific demands. Her dedication to continuing education in the ever-changing arena of career marketing allows her to consistently write concise, keyword-rich, attention-grabbing resumes and LinkedIn profiles that produce results for professionals at all levels.
Certified Employment Interview Consultant: Nelly coaches clients from all industries and at all career levels to help them prepare for interviews. Her Human Resources background and direct experience in the hiring chair offer an insider’s view of what hiring managers look for. As business owner, coach, and head writer of Top of the Stack Resume, Nelly partners with motivated job seekers to create powerful career documents and help them get ready for interviews.
Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert: Nelly’s deep and current knowledge of the ins and outs of LinkedIn allows her to craft powerful LinkedIn profiles for clients. Just as importantly, clients get the inside scoop on how to unleash the power of LinkedIn in their own job search.
To maximize the positive impact on clients, Nelly has assembled a team of writers, coaches, and advisors who are fully prepared to provide outstanding client service.
Job Seeker Confidence Package Options
All Three Services
- Detailed Resume Evaluation/Critique
- Job Search Training
- Job Interview Preparation
© Top of the Stack Resume · 2019 · All rights reserved.
I would like to send you a “Top 9 Common Resume Mistakes” tip sheet! Sign up here.
I value your trust and confidentiality, and will only send you periodic, relevant articles and news. Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.